Thursday 1 May 2014

Malacca

2014
Malaysia (Malacca)
w. fam + brandybear

Bought 4 nights of hotel stay at Malacca during MATTA fair.
That basically translate to, going to Malacca four weekends/times because why would you stay there for longer than a weekend. So I have pictures from 4 different weekends there.

Hawker food with entertainment. I love date nights like these.

Entertainment was old folks in a fierce karaoke battle.
They weren't bad but my favourite part was this grandpa dancing on one side of the stage.
He looks like he's having the time of his life and that's why I enjoyed watching him.





Scratching these reminds me of when I was young and the one responsible to put these on the car windscreen.
They sell these in every other sundry shop (kedai runcit). They usually have a small sign at the shop advertising that they sell these too. 


Cendol pulut everyday! 

 Onde-onde, the trick is to eat it hot!


Heard reviews of Baboon House.
They sell burgers mainly.
Lately, everyone selling burgers gets reviewed.

Take time off for a bout of antique hunt. 
There are so many antique shops in Malacca.


Just maybe, the path to Narnia?
Or it's just the toilet.



I am crazy for mango sticky rice when I'm craving Thai food. 
This one and another one in Langkawi Island is by far, my top choice.
It also costs me a mere RM4.

I was pleasantly surprised that the river boat ride showcased Malacca from the water beautifully. 
It's not the cleanest canal, but the night view was worth it.



No comments:

Post a Comment